- Terms & Conditions apply. First-Come-First-Served Basis.
- Children under the age of 18, and visitors with improper attires will not be granted admission
- Organizer reserves the rights to amend, add, or terminate any of the above without prior notice
- A valid photo ID is required for the collection of the admission badges on-site. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admissions to any visitors with an inconsistent identification details with the details submitted through online pre-registration.
1. The fair is open to traders and the public only by invitation or registration.
2. Kindly PRESENT your identity card/passport during registration for security purposes. The Organizer will not disclose your personal information and your data will be protected.
3. Kindly PROVIDE your business card (if applicable).
4. All visitors under the age of 18 years old and visitors with improper attires will not be granted admission.
5.Registration counters open at 11am and close at 6.45pm. Kindly PRESENT your identity card/passport during registration for security purposes.
6. Visitors are COMPULSORY to have admission badges at all times in the exhibition hall.
7. All badges issued by the Organizer are strictly non-transferable and in any such case the right of expulsion will immediately be exercised.
1. All visitors must be in FORMAL ATTIRE. Visitors with shorts, singlet or slippers will not be granted admission.
Acceptance Of Rules & Regulation
By registering or accepting the offer of admission, visitors are bound to the rules and the regulations of the exhibition hall.
Conduct In The Exhibition Hall
1. No un-authorized photo-taking, video-recording, drawing, sketching or any other reproduction of any exhibits is allowed at the exhibition hall.
2. The Organizer reserves the full rights to refuse admittance, and also to the expulsion of any visitor, without assigning any reason, which in the opinion of the Organizer, those conduct, is in breach of rules and regulations contained herein and/or at its sole discretion.
1. The Organizer will not be held liable for any lost or damages caused to personal belongings of visitors or for the death or injury sustained by any visitor whilst on or leaving the exhibition hall.
2. Visitors agree that the Organizers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the exhibition.
3. The Organizer shall not incur any liability for any additional, amendment or termination of any information contained, printed, published, posted in any advertising and promotional materials.
Confidentiality Of Personal Data
1. Visitors are COMPULSORY to register upon admission to the exhibition hall. Any personal information revealed, spoken, written during the registration will strictly be kept private and confidential.
2. Visitors agree that the personal data provided will be included in the Organizer’s database and used by the Organizers for promotional purposes.
Disinfection Of Exhibition Halls (Sanitize Exhibition Halls
Put on Face Mask (Face Mask to be worn all time during your visit)
Temperature Scanning (Body Temperature Above 37.5c Will Be Denied On Entry)
Hand Sanitization Station ( Hand Sanitize Spot Throughout Exhibitio
Contactless Payment (Payment By Easy Payment Gateway)
Emergency Response Team (Emergency Situation Handling)